||9.63" l x 6.50" w x 2.25"
You’ve heard many Bible stories hundreds of times, but how many behind-the-scenes details are you missing? Sometimes a little context is all you need to discover the rich meaning behind the stories of Scripture.
That’s what the NKJV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible provides. Every page is packed with expert insight into the customs, culture, and literature of Bible times. These fascinating explanations will serve to clarify your study of the Scriptures, reinforcing your confidence and bringing difficult passages of Scripture into sharp focus.
Discover new dimensions of insight to even the most familiar Bible passages as you take a behind-the-scenes tour into the ancient world.
• The full text of the NKJV
• Targeted book introductions explain the context in which each book of the Bible was written
• Insightful and informative verse-by-verse study notes reveal new dimensions of insight to even the most familiar passages
• Key Old Testament (Hebrew) and New Testament terms are explained and expanded upon in two helpful reference features
• Over 300 in-depth articles on key contextual topics
• 375 full-color photos, illustrations, and images from around the world
• Dozens of charts, maps, and diagrams in vivid color
• Words of Jesus in red
• Additional study Bible tools: cross references, a concordance, indexes and other helps